Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Position filled

Remember that I was applying for an assistant professor position at a university in the US?

I applied for the position in June. A few months later, they emailed my references to send recommendation letters for the further consideration. A few month after that, they emailed me to send my future research plan for the further consideration.

I thought it was going well.

Anyway, the other day I logged in to their website to see what's going on.

It says "Position filled."

WTF

It's too rude and unprofessional. Couldn't they at least email and let me know that I was failed or so?


Anyway, again, now I'm applying for an assistant professor position at a university in Japan.

We will see.


Dr. R

1 comment:

  1. Dear Dr. R,

    Do you mind sending me a copy of your K99 application? I am preparing mine, and trying to take a look at how others organize their proposals. My email address is: kexin_grants@yahoo.com/

    Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete